Take the “Deaf for a Day” 2015 Challenge now, to Change the Lives of Deaf Children Living in Jamaica!!
#Deaf for a Day 2015…Watch Video Here…
Here’s How it Works:
Life for a deaf child is stressful. Everyday tasks, especially communicating with their family, can be very frustrating. However, there is hope with your help. Hope through education…Hope through taking this challenge now.
- Take the challenge to be “Deaf for a Day”.
- You must not hear or speak for twenty-four hours.
- If you are unable to complete the challenge, you must donate at least $10, until we reach our goal of $834, for each deaf child, to attend school for one year. http://jdep.org/donate
- Take a selfie or video holding a sign…“Deaf for a Day” 2015…upload and hashtag your picture or video (eg. #deafforaday) and post it to our facebook page: to show your Support for Deaf Children Living in Jamaica. https://www.facebook.com/supportjdep
- Challenge three of your friends and family members to be “Deaf for a Day”…in your video or on any of your social media pages.
- If any of your friends or family members are unable to complete the challenge they too, must donate at least $10. However, if they simply do not want to take part, kindly donate at least $15.
- Please share with everyone to create a snowball effect, to give three beautiful children the education they deserve.
- Dwight Wilson
- Roshane James
- Andrea Allen
- Please note that the purpose of the “Deaf for a Day” challenge is to raise money for a great cause, so if in any emergency, please stop the challenge immediately. Please do not ask small children to take the challenge.
- 100% of donations will go directly to the cause, to pay for school fees, hearing tests, medical exams, and school/boarding supplies.
- Remember to have fun! Let’s raise some money for a great cause!
- For more information please visit:
- To make a donation please visit:
- Please visit our Facebook Page:
JAMAICA DEAF EDUCATION PROJECT, INC., THANKS YOU!
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352800-435-7352/800-435-7352800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.